Saturday 30 March 2013

Mixed Media Collage

These are my mixed media collages:

Here I ripped up two different pictures and mixed some of the pieces to gether to make this background. before I stuck these down I covered the paper with black chalk once I stuck them down I then added the red chalk lines in between.

The two images below were inspired by Mario Corea:


For this one I ripped out to images of different people stuck them onto the page and then painted around them with blue acrylic paint.


Here I used black chalk and blue acrylic paint to split the image into two sides.

Finally for this idea I decided to use a similar idea I used for the previous collage experiments. By cutting a picture into squares and then painting in the gaps to add colour and depth.

I really like these collage ideas and I want to develop them further to use within my final outcome. To improve these I could make the materials, colours and techniques relate to the person in the image to reveal a bit of there identity to get the viewer thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment