Thursday 13 December 2012

Photoshop edits

All these pictures has been made using the layer blending modes in Photoshop to blend one photograph with another.


Light painting photograph edited using the hue/saturation tool to change the colour of the light to green. I also made the portrait picture to black and white.


City light landscape layered on top of a portrait, I erased where the picture overlapped with the background of the portrait to get this effect.


I used the image above but changed the hue/saturation of the City lights landscape to make the lights purple and I also made the portrait black and white.


iPad light painting effect.


Neon lights photographs layered over the portrait.


iPad light painting effect.


Bokeh effect made in Photoshop layered up on one of my portrait photographs.


Rainbow wallpaper effect made in Photoshop layered up on one of my portrait photographs.


No comments:

Post a Comment