Sunday 28 April 2013

Sandwiched negatives experiments

These are my best sandwiched negative prints so far:


I really like this print and will be taking it forward in the exam. To improve it I need to add a filter to add more contrast as the image is very grey at the moment. I could also crop the image slightly to cut out the doors on the side.


This print wasn't as successful as some parts are over exposed and others under exposed making it hard to find a solution. I will not be taking this forward for my exam. 


This print is a test strip but I found it worked a lot better than the actual print itself. To improve this I also need to add a filter to make the image more powerful.


I like this print but I feel it is lacking compared to the two previous prints that I want to take forward, because of this I will not be developing this idea anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment